Some people won’t use the elevator. Others won’t get on an airplane. In extreme cases, folks won’t even leave their house for years. If you thought You had mental blocks and stress, these people will make you feel like a superhero.
Things people are actually afraid of…
1. Barophobia – Fear of Gravity (are these people always just afraid?)
2. Cacophobia – Fear of Ugliness (do these people wear permanent beer-goggles?)
3. Dutchphobia – Fear of Dutch (“DO NOT OFFER TO PAY HALF!”)
4. Epistemophobia – Fear of Knowledge (sorry about scaring you with this blog)
5. Geniophobia – Fear of Chins (some Chinese people are perfectly nice)
6. Hypengyophobia – Fear of Responsibility (it’s ok, you don’t have to retweet this)
7. Ideophobia – Fear of Ideas (if you have this, please unfollow and unsubscribe)
8. Klismaphobia – Fear of Enemas (who needs friends?)
9. Maniaphobia – Fear of Fear of Insanity (umm, sorry – if you’re afraid of this, it’s too late)
10. Ouranophobia – Fear of Heaven (how do you feel about the alternative?)
11. Panophobia – Fear of Everything (no comment)
12. Sesquipedalolangagenophobia – Fear of Long Words (see above comment)
13. Thaasophobia – Fear of Sitting (too much musical chairs in grade school?)
14. Urophobia – Fear of Urine or Urinating (two words: catheter)
15. Vestiphobia – Fear of Clothing (any supermodels with this affliction should contact me immediately)
16. Zoophobia – Fear of Animals (hopefully, God doesn’t ask you to build an ark)
17. Phobophobia – Fear of Fear (did this even exist before Kennedy?)
What makes You break out in a cold anxious sweat?
FCC Disclosure: This blog is produced by JBNI, the producer of over 33+ Curiously Effective Naturaceuticals like “Serenadin” that are Fast Acting, Feature Zero Side Effects, and Centers Your Nervous Energy. Ask JBNI’s team of scientists and physicians about your most pressing health issues.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This blog post of any of JBNI’s formulas are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before making any decisions about your health care. Serenadin, along with all of JBNI’s formulas are intended to support the efficacy of current prescription and your body’s ability to mitigate any side effects that may or may not be related to the treatments you are currently undergoing.